HOW TO BOOK KEITH
1. The first step, is to contact Keith to see if he is available on your date. You can do this via the Contact Page.
2. Try to include any information you feel is relevant.
3. Keith will respond with a quote for services, or he may ask for some further information.
4. If you are happy with the quote and wish to make a booking, please read the Terms of Business and ensure you are happy with how Keith operates.
5. Print out the Booking Form, complete it and return in to Keith.
6. All bookings require a deposit of 50 euro to hold and secure your date. This can be posted with the booking form or paid via one of the methods mentioned below
It is important to note that dates cannot be held without a deposit in place.
Once deposit is paid, the remainder of the fee is due on the day of the wedding and should be paid in cash - it is with regret that cheques are not accepted.
Terms of Business
HOW TO PAY A DEPOSIT
Deposits are accepted via:
- Postal order
- Bank draft
- Bank transfer
To pay your deposit through Paypal, click on the Paypal link above.